#98 Siri Nordheim & Katherine Boe – Tips on a healthier, fitter and happier you while abroad, w/ Z&B Fitness
If you are concerned about maintaining your health and fitness while abroad or looking for strategies to get back in the game (and stay there!) then this is an episode you must hear! Siri is the co-owner of Z&B Fitness and a fitness instructor. She has been in Shanghai for 4 years and is a new mom to 8-month-old, Sophia. Katherine is a holistic health coach and fitness instructor. She has been in Shanghai for just 8 months and is excited about the growing health and wellness trend in the city. In this show, Siri and Katherine talk through strategies for finding a healthier, fitter, and happier lifestyle in a simple and sustainable manner while living in China.
You are not going to reach your full potential unless you prioritize yourself.
In this episode
- How to stay fit and healthy while abroad
- Two perspectives on food safety in China
- Why a healthy lifestyle can help with success in other areas
- What the healthy food and nutrition landscape looks like in China
- How friends can support each other to live a healthy lifestyle
- Why health is an individual matter
Connect with Siri and Katherine
Community Center Shanghai – Expat life is better with great community. Meet new friends and connect with old at Community Center Shanghai. Offering counselling, classes, tours, charities and events, CCS helps you thrive as an expat. For more, visit Community Center Shanghai online.