#105 Olga Nemchikova – Attaining your best pre-conception health as an expat
More and more young families are relocating to China and oftentimes choosing to have children abroad. How do we ensure our best pre-conception health while living overseas? I caught up with health coach and personal trainer, Olga Nemchikova, to find out. A passionate advocate of health and wellness in Shanghai, Olga dropped her successful career in logistics three years ago in order to help people understand their bodies using a holistic approach encompassing food, physical activity, mindset and spirituality. Most recently, she is focused on helping couples to conceive through simple lifestyle changes and body awareness and that’s the focus of this interview.
In Shanghai, I do believe that we can do our best to create a non-toxic environment for ourselves in our homes.
In this episode
- A comprehensive program of 5 simple steps to better preconception health No time to listen? Access Olga’s 5 Steps here!
- A resource list that’ll knock your socks off
- If and how you can maintain a healthy lifestyle in China
- How to get information about health insurance for expats
- What BMI is and why it is important to pre-conception health
- Why diets are a very personal thing
Connect with Olga
You can contact Olga via her website, olganemchikova.com
- Pacific Prime
- Abacare Insurance
- Singularity University
- Natural Poultry Group
- City Super
- City Shop
- MyLohas on-line shop
- Blue Air Purifier
- Soapnut Republic
- Centre for Spiritual Living
- Isagenix cleansing system
Community Center Shanghai – Expat life is better with great community. Meet new friends and connect with old at Community Center Shanghai. Offering counselling, classes, tours, charities and events, CCS helps you thrive as an expat. For more, visit Community Center Shanghai online.