#94 Natalie Koeppe – Insider China job search techniques from a foreign HR manager
Natalie has been working in the HR field for 8 years and is currently HR Manager Asia Pacific for Austrian company, ams. Also an academic, she enjoys providing career coaching for professionals while working on completing her own PhD thesis. The youngest ever member of the Rotary Club in Shanghai, Natalie considers herself a social entrepreneur relentlessly putting energy into various projects supporting the less privileged in China. In this episode, Natalie opens her HR tool kit and shares with us some strategies to successfully land a job as a foreigner in China.
Think in solutions, not in problems.
In this episode
- The state of the current packages for expats
- The importance of social media in the job search process
- How to make sure your networking tactics are welcomed and not annoying
- Tips for setting up a good social media profile
- How to avoid getting your application stuck on the HR table
Connect with Natalie
Community Center Shanghai – Expat life is better with great community. Meet new friends and connect with old at Community Center Shanghai. Offering counselling, classes, tours, charities and events, CCS helps you thrive as an expat. For more, visit Community Center Shanghai online.