#91 Cindy Shueh Lin – Stay in pursuit of your life’s purpose with a personal mission statement
Driven by purpose, Cindy found her calling and moved from corporate American to the not-for-profit sector just last year, as the CEO for Chunhui Children’s Foundation. Today, Cindy is going to share with us her transition from the executive fast track to leading one of China’s most recognized NGOs, the importance of a personal mission statement and how you can get working on yours today!
My mission statement made it really clear what on earth I was here for: to bring positive impact to as many people as possible.
In this episode
- How Cindy came out of the darkest part of her life
- What propelled her to give up a the executive fast-track and financial freedom for the NGO world
- What a mission statement is and why you should write one
- What decision making equipped with clear life goals looks like
- How to manage not knowing what the next day holds
- How to figure out which people are important to you
- Step-by-step to creating a mission statement for your own life
Connect with Cindy
You can email Cindy here and definitely check out the two websites below!
Community Center Shanghai – Expat life is better with great community. Meet new friends and connect with old at Community Center Shanghai. Offering counselling, classes, tours, charities and events, CCS helps you thrive as an expat. For more, visit Community Center Shanghai online.